Does Your Business Need A Podcast?
What was one something that was lucrative is now something that is common, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t have one. Yes, we are talking about the podcast. It was once known to be consumed as on demand radio, but they have evolved to become a huge marketing tool for most businesses. If you haven’t been very aware of podcasts before now, hopefully this blog will give you an awakening and tell you exactly why you need one.
Podcasts are really growing in popularity and with the best podcast production companies popping up as a result, more jobs are being created as a result, too. While podcasts have been around for many years, it’s social media outlets that help businesses and individuals to grow and create something that everybody wants. The more podcasts are out there, the more people understand and get to learn. Here is why your business needs one:
- They are popular. Did you know that by 2025 there will be nearly 150,000,000 podcast listeners in the US?
- You can’t afford to be away from that kind of potential for your business, and we do things like celebrity talk shows and news organizations expanding their reach into the industry, more and more people are becoming religious listeners. Instead of watching the content, they are consuming it by listening from the car, from the office, and even at home.
- They are super easy to make. Podcasts are able to be grown with a great launching strategy, and if you consistently put out the right episodes there shouldn’t be any trouble for you.
- It doesn’t go to say that a podcast is a piece of cake to create, it does still take some planning and you can’t just login and start talking! A podcast needs to be produced, written, edited and then put on the app and that it’s time consuming and takes a lot of work. It is worth it.
- It’s a cheap marketing tool. Compared to the traditional marketing routes, such as email campaigns and customer loyalty programs, producing a podcast can be very cost-effective.
- You simply need a great microphone hosting service and a producing company to help you do it. Once you’ve done it, it’s out there in the world for everyone to listen to.
- The branding potential is huge. When your business starts a podcast, it’s your medium to stop this your friend and share your goals and visions to other listeners.
- Customers can connect to you and as your business shares its perspective, people know more about you and what you do. Podcast episodes can be brilliant communication tools to show your customers that you believe in what they believe in.
- You can build an audience. Your podcast has a potential super global, and the more work you put into it the bigger at the better it looks.
- You can monetise and advertise your podcast as much as you like, and your production company should be able to advise you exactly where your business should go with it.