Your Complete Guide To Extended Enterprise Training
Business competition is fierce these days. Companies are coming up with new ways to minimise their expenses and still be profitable. Thus, the people you depend upon are very crucial for your sustained growth. You might think that hiring top-notch talent and experienced management are your pillars to reach the top, but why be restricted to them?
A new method of corporate training called ‘extended enterprise training’ has come into the picture. It includes training people who are crucial to an organisation’s growth. These people include vendors, channel partners, consultants, and even customers.
What is the need for extended enterprise learning?
Implementing extended enterprise learning may seem unnecessary, including a lot of hassle. But, the benefits it offers cannot be overlooked.
- Strengthen Your Brand – The extended enterprise are your brand ambassadors. If you train your partners, all of them will get the same information. This means that they will portray your company exactly as you want.
- Increase Revenue – Training your employees always boosts up sales as they are in a better position to sell your product in the market, offer better support, and get better results. The same is true for your extended enterprise.
- If your vendors and distributors have thorough knowledge about your product, they’ll be in a better position to sell your product. Suppliers who are aware of your needs will make adjustments to suit you better.
- If your customers are educated about their product, they’ll know what they are purchasing and will need lesser support – leading to greater customer satisfaction.
- Bonus: They’ll even promote your product through word of mouth marketing.
- Customer Retention – If all your vendors, distributors, or suppliers are aware of your brand and all are on the same page, it will decrease the chances of losing a customer. They’ll be in a better position to meet the customer needs and provide solutions to their problems. It’s a simple concept – train your partners, and they’ll reduce the chances of losing a customer.
- Improve Business Processes – Do you face difficulties while streamlining your business processes? Extended enterprise training can help you with it. When you train your partners using an enterprise Learning Management System, you’ll be able to track their progress and efficiency. Their feedback will help you streamline your business processes as well. It’s like hitting two targets with a single arrow.
How to implement Extended Enterprise Learning?
Now that you’re aware what extended enterprise training can do. Let’s also discuss how you can implement it for maximum gains. Read below.
- Determine Who You Want To Train – Like every training program, you need to select your target audience to get the maximum results.
- Design Your Program According To The Results You Desire – The standard design of your training programs will not work as you are not training your employees. You’ll need to make a few adjustments in your approach.
- Assess Your LMS – You’ll need to check the capabilities of your current LMS. Even if it’s not a specialised extended enterprise LMS, it might do the trick. If you’re willing to buy a dedicated LMS, even better.
- Money Matters – It’s necessary to check your budget and design a strategy according to that.
- Plan Creation – Once you have finalised everything, it’s time to do the final course creation. A well planned and executed training program is sure to yield results.
Extended enterprise training is the best way to connect companies with their distributors, vendors, channel partners, and customers. It will give your company and products the visibility it needs outside the organisation, strengthening your brand.
It will help you improve your processes, encourage distributors for more sales, and decrease the risk of customer loss. Some efforts and the right approach from your end, and the job is done.
© New To HR